Although shirt dresses are not as popular as they used to be, they’re still one of the most versatile pieces of clothing out there. You can wear them with almost anything and they look good on everyone. If you’re looking for an outfit idea that will be easy to put together and also looks great, then check out these 25 different ways to wear a shirt dress.
A City Vibe
Wear a Shirt Dress with Black Tights and Black Booties for a City Vibe If you’re looking for a way to dress up your shirt dress, try wearing it with black tights and black booties. The combination of these three items will give you a sleek city vibe that’s perfect for any occasion.
A Night Out
A shirt dress is not just for daytime wear. You can add a little bit of glam to your look by pairing it with heels and a mini bag to make it feel more like an evening look.
- Wear A Shirt Dress With High Heels And A Mini Bag For A Night Out.
- Style It With High Heels And A Mini Bag.
A Belt and A Cardigan
Make A Shirt Dress Work for The Day With Flats, A Belt, And A Cardigan
If you’re looking for an outfit that can be worn all day, look no further than this shirt dress. The dress is made from a soft and stretchy fabric, so it feels comfortable on your body. Pairing it with flats or sandals is ideal if you have an office job because it will help keep your feet cool (and prevent injuries).
If you want to make sure that the fit of your shirt dress looks good, try layering an outer layer underneath it before putting on any accessories—a belt could work well here!
Take Your Shirt Dress To Work With Loafers, A Blazer, And A Cardigan
If you’re looking to wear a shirt dress to work and want to add some flare, it can be done! Here are some other options for wearing a shirt dress at your job:
- Loafers with a blazer or cardigan. This is another great option because the loafer will match your professional attire and add a bit of style without being too flashy or loud.
- A vest top instead of a blazer (or vice versa). If you like more casual things, this could be an interesting way to mix things up! Just make sure it doesn’t clash with any other pieces in your wardrobe and if it does clash, then maybe try adding something else like jewelry or accessories before wearing them together again.
Go Super Girly
Go Super Girly in Your Shirt Dress by Adding on Lace-Up Sandals, White Socks, And Hair Rings
- Lace-Up Sandals
- White Socks
- Hair Rings
- White Shirt Dress
For Unique Look
If you’re looking for an easy way to wear a shirt dress, try this combo:
- Go for a top with a low back.
- Match it with a skirt that has a high waist. This will give your outfit more shape and help create visual interest.
- Add a belt to cinch the waist in either direction making it smaller or bigger depending on what looks best on your body!
Extra Cute Factor
Wear Your Shirt Dress with Ankle Boots and Add an Oversized Knit for Extra Cute Factor
This is a fun outfit to wear because it’s so easy. All you need are ankle boots and an oversized knit, which will give your shirt dress an extra cute factor. You can also add a scarf, hat, or belt to dress up the look!
If you want to go for something more formal, try adding some accessories like this cardigan or vest if it’s cold outside but still need something warm enough for winter days when the sun goes down earlier in the evening (or vice versa). If the weather isn’t so cold yet but still feels too warm for a sweater then why not try wearing one underneath it? This way both pieces will keep each other warm while still looking stylish at once!
An Oversized Leather Jacket
Go Elegant with Your Shirt Dress by Styling It with Heels and An Oversized Leather Jacket
The key to wearing a shirt dress is adding accessories to make it look more polished. Here are some ideas for how you can style your outfit:
- Add a leather jacket. If you want something that shows off your curves, choose a bomber jacket in black or gray. It will give off an edge and finish the look of your outfit nicely, especially when paired with heels!
- Add heels but not too high! Wear them with confidence while also remaining classy (and not too over-the-top). You want people to know whom they’re looking at when they see you walking down the street, so don’t skimp out on shoe choice here!
Pair the Shirt Dress with Flat Heel Boots for Easy-Going Look
A shirt dress is a wardrobe staple that can be worn with many different pieces, depending on your mood. One of the easiest ways to incorporate this piece into your outfit is by pairing it with flat heel boots for an easy-going look. You can also style it with a hat or scarf, belt, and statement necklace or bracelet.
There are a lot of Ways to Style a Shirt or Dress
There are a lot of ways to style a shirt and dress. Many of them are very cute, and you can wear them with flats, heels, boots, or sandals.
If you want to add some color or pattern to your outfit then try wearing this shirt dress with colorful accessories like bright-colored scarves around the neckline of your shirt dress for an extra pop!
We hope you enjoyed reading about these 25 easy ways to wear a shirt dress. If you have any other ideas for how to wear this fashion staple, please share them in the comments below!