The “Cannabis Testing Market, 2023-2035” report features an extensive study of the current landscape and the likely future potential of cannabis testing, over the next decade
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of cannabis testing labs based on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size (in terms of employee count), location of headquarters, type of offering(s) (cannabis testing services or cannabis testing services & products), type of company (private company or public company), number of facilities (less than 5 facilities, 5 to 10 facilities, and more than 10 facilities), type of accreditation(s) / certification(s) (ISO, PJLA, DEA, A2LA, USDA, FDA, ELAP, AOAC, CDPHE, UKAS, NCIA, NELAP, DCC, ORELAP, HIA, CLIA, ANAB ANSI, and Others), number of accreditation(s) / certification(s) (less than 5 accreditations, 5-10 accreditations, and undisclosed), type of testing solution(s) offered (potency testing, terpenes testing, microbial analysis, pesticides testing, residual solvents testing, heavy metals testing, mycotoxins testing, moisture analysis, DNA genotyping, vitamin E acetate testing, and flavonoids testing), type of sample(s) tested (edibles and infused products, cannabis buds / flowers, cannabis extracts / concentrates, and cannabis oils), type of cannabis and hemp tested (by legal status – medical cannabis, hemp, recreational / adult-use cannabis, and others), and end-user(s) (cannabis cultivators / growers, cannabis drug / product manufacturers, cannabis edible manufacturers, and other research institutes).
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of cannabis testing labs based on company strength (in terms of years of experience), portfolio strength (in terms of type of company, number of facilities, type of offerings, number of testing solutions offered, number of samples tested, type of cannabis and hemp tested, and number of end-users) and number of accreditations / certifications.
- Elaborate profiles of key cannabis testing labs (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion); each profile includes a brief overview of the company, along with information on its financial information (if available), service portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of cannabis testing product providers, based on several relevant parameters, such as their year of establishment, company size (in terms of employee count), location of headquarters, type of offering(s) (cannabis testing products or cannabis testing services & products), type of testing product(s) offered (analytical instruments, consumables, reagents and additional software solutions), type of analytical instrument(s) offered (chromatography instruments, spectroscopy instruments and others), and type of additional software solution(s) offered (Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)).
- A detailed analysis of the partnerships that have been inked within the cannabis testing market, since 2018, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership (mergers and acquisitions, research and development agreements, service alliances, technology integration agreements, distribution agreements, licensing agreements and other agreements), type of partner (industry and non-industry), geographical location of the companies involved, and most active players (in terms of number of partnerships).
- An in-depth analysis of recent events (webinars / conferences / expos / summits) that were organized across different regions of the globe for stakeholders in this market, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of event, event platform, type of event, year and type of event, distribution of events by geography, evolutionary trends in event agenda / key focus area, most popular event organizers, most active industry players, most active non-industry players, most active speakers (in terms of number of events), details of the designation of speakers, affiliated department of event speakers and a geographical mapping of upcoming events.
- An insightful market forecast analysis, highlighting the likely growth of the cannabis testing market till the year 2035. In order to provide details on the future opportunity. Further, our projections have been segmented based on relevant parameters, such as type of cannabis tested (medical cannabis and recreational / adult-use cannabis), type of sample tested (flowers, extracts, edibles and other types of samples), company size (small, mid-sized and large companies) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa).
The financial opportunity within the adeno-associated viral vector market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Cannabis Tested
- Medical Cannabis
- Recreational / Adult-use Cannabis
- Type of Sample Tested
- Company Size
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
The research also includes detailed profiles of the key players (listed below) engaged in the adeno-associated viral vector market; each profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), details related to its manufacturing facilities and proprietary vector manufacturing technology portfolio, and recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- AccuScience Laboratories
- Anresco Labs
- CDX Analytics
- Coastal Analytical
- Eurofins Scientific
- EVIO Labs
- FoodChain ID
- Medicine Creek Analytics
Key Questions Answered
- What are the various medical applications of cannabis?
- Which countries have legalized cannabis for medical use?
- Which are the top players in the cannabis testing market?
- What are the various factors driving cannabis testing market?
- Which region has the highest market share in cannabis testing market?
- Which are the leading market segments of the cannabis testing market?
- What is the growth rate (CAGR) of the cannabis testing market?
- What are the upcoming trends in the cannabis testing market?
To view more details on this report, click on the link:
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
Learn from our recently published whitepaper: –
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091